Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pissy Pissy Day

We all have those days right?  Those days where everything just seems to be slightly irritating.  Today is that day for me.  Not a fan of the days that no amount of rational thoughts telling me to be happy can help steer me in a better direction.  Then home to the crazy screaming teething baby who throws a metal candle tin that hits me on the corner of my big toe and I just wanna cry.  Ugh.  Life on Lifes terms.  It's not like I don't want to be doing this today sober I am just not a peachy-positive Lil miss sunshine today.  I just think I am hormonal, tired and Pissy.  Not a fan of days like today.

Tomorrow will be better.  I'm deciding that today.  Thank you God that I get to experience both the good and not so great.  That is true recovery.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment