Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Thanks Jeannine!

So I have a wonderful mortgage loan lady.  Her name is Jeannine.  She sends me the best e-mails.  I know the basis is so that I won't forget her come time I buy a new home or refinance...
That's okay.  Her e-mails have relevant information to me and in this world of everyone-sends-to-many-marketing-emails age, I APPRECIATE relevant information.



This was borrowed from an email she sent in 3/2012, and honestly, I have no idea who Mark and Angel are, but I need to cite my sources, right :-)  My two cents are italicized.
 
 
 
10 Good Reminders for Stressful Times

1. Happiness is never constant, and it’s not supposed to be.

2. Failures are temporary situations that teach us necessary lessons.

3. Even if you can’t see it now, you are making progress. (Often others see it in us LONG before we can)

4. How you feel when you’re stressed is not a true measure of reality. (Feelings are fickle)

5. You cannot change what you refuse to confront. (How's that working for you? Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Willing to go to ANY length to change your behaviors)

6. You are not what happened to you in the past. (Use it as fuel to make you the strong person God created you to be!)

7. Not getting what you want can be a blessing.

8. Being a ‘work in progress’ is a great state to be in. (It’s Progress NOT perfection)

9. Nobody else can do it for you.

10. Life is not easy, but it’s worth it. (So work it ‘cuz your worth it!!)

These tips courtesy of Mark and Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment