Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Just for Today 12/7/12

So yesterday I would consider a "success" as far as choosing to be happy.  It's amazing to me when I make that choice, how much my perspective is in my control.  I didn't feel like a victim to my day.  I have a part in everything and yesterday my part was to want to be in a good mood more than I wanted to let other things bug me.  Yay me :-)

So for today let's see how it goes!  It is very much in line with yesterday's...

Just for today I will adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires.  I will take my "luck" as it comes, and fit myself to it.

I wonder what the USA would look like if even 25% of the population at any given time made this same decision over their day?  What about just Oregon?  Or my small town of 10k?

No comments:

Post a Comment